We are hiring!
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced and fun office environment or think that you'd be a fit for any of the following positions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch with you.
- Work with our marketing team to create web content, brochures, newsletters, customer success stories, and manage our communication channels.
- Help our team identify monthly objectives and share your ideas to help the team achieve its goals.
- Establish, monitor, and engage on recommended social media channels for HD Plastic Product Canada.
- Contribute to the creation of website content such as blogs and promotional material to customers.(social media, SEO, paid advertising, etc.).
- Oversee our web analytics and marketing automation tools when appropriate.
About the job
HD Plastic Product was founded in Vancouver, Canada. The company has been providing thousands of distributors with high-quality paper boxes, plastic containers, and customized printed products since 2008.
Throughout the years of operations, the company has the responsibility to customer satisfaction and great product quality as our cornerstone in the fierce competition to win many loyal customers.
With the development of our company, this is a purchasing position for all who are interested in exploring your ability and talent.
1. Data entry
2. Office administration
3. Document organizing and filing
4. Oversea purchasing and replenishment
5. Prepare product sales sheet to teams
6. Processes associated with incoming and outgoing materials and products
7. Prepare and follow up the contract
8. Maintain and enter/ close PO (purchase order) files
Required Knowledge and Skills：
1. Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is an asset
2. Experience working with an ERP system
3. Excellent communication and organization skills
4. 1-2 years of purchasing experience will be preferred
5. Experience in similar industry administration would be an asset but not required.
6. Be able to speak Mandarin and English (both verbal & written communication)
Benefits and salary:
1. Extended health care, Dental care, and Life insurance
2. Salary is based on the experience
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.